I had been thinking I have nothing to write about. I am deep in menopausal winter. Okay okay, peri-menopausal winter. Whatever. All I really want to do is sit on the couch, eat just about anything and watch television. Here is a list of what I have been watching:
- “Victoria” on PBS. A pain to record. I set it up as a series but realized I missed the second episode for some reason (the naming perhaps?) so now I have to check each week to see if I need to add it manually. Luckily I caught a rerun of the second episode.
- “The Great British Bake-off” on PBS. Also set up to record as a series from the last time it was on. Since I missed some episodes the first time around I am just watching them all again.
- “This is Us”. I seldom watch network series but I kept hearing about it so I started watching the past episodes on-line and now I am hooked. And only two more episodes until I am caught up.
- Miami Heat basketball. Eight wins in a row, woo-hoo! I broke down and ordered NBA league pass. I am totally worth it.
- University of Arizona Wildcat basketball! The team is on a roll.
- The usual assortment of classic movies DVR’d off of TCM.
Tune in tomorrow for Winter Part II. One does not stay in slug mode all the time.
That’s enough typing and walking on the treadmill, back to the couch!