This is what I am thankful for this week:
- Cleaning the house as a family Sunday afternoon.
- A big ol’ turkey.
- My simple outdoor decorations for this holiday.
- Cooler weather (especially for Thursday, roasting a turkey in 85° weather is not fun).
- My son and I doing food prep together Wednesday.
- Watching the Macy’s parade in my Thanksgiving jammies. (I really don’t know why everybody doesn’t have a pair of Thanksgiving pj’s!)
- Looking forward to so many things this weekend: a hike, a bowling turkey shoot, the last U of A football game and visiting an arts and crafts festival.
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend!