This seemed like a good week to do a Good Things post. On the hormonal rollercoaster I am in the bumpy, everything irritates me section. So I am going to redirect my thoughts in a positive direction.
- We are making decent progress on my son’s room. We are clearing it out, painting a wall (today in fact) and getting some new furniture. The goal is to be done by the end of the month.
- The baseboard project is a success! Every day my son and I spend about 5 minutes with a container of wipes and pick a section of baseboards to clean. We are also doing door frames and light switches and doors. Should be done in about two weeks I think.
- I started pumpkin plants from seeds and they are growing like crazy. I always feel this need to grow my own pumpkin for Halloween. I accomplished this once in Montana. I should have waited until July to start them but I didn’t really think they would grow well.
Will this flower soon be a pumpkin?
- We started on our sketchbooks for the Brooklyn Sketchbook Project, what fun!
My first page!
- Homemade cookies.
- “Poirot” and “A Place to Call Home” on Acorn tv.
- Cubs baseball on the radio.
A bonus photo….can you guess what this is?
Shedded rattlesnake skin.