My word for 2019 was Creative Courage and I have to say I think I did pretty well. I stepped out of my comfort zone numerous times and in various areas. Some of the things I did include:
- Taking a photography class and sharing photos and making Photo Friday posts.
- Participated in Anne Butera’s Handmade Joy Exchange.
- Contributed regularly to Carrot Ranch’s flash fiction prompts.
- Entered three of Carrot Ranch’s flash fiction contests.
- Created a sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project which will go on tour and be available for viewing on-line.
- Shared art work on-line via Facebook with “Magical Mindfulness” and “Sketchbook Revival”.
And now it is time to think about new goals and challenges. I am having a tough time figuring out my word for 2020. Once I figure it out I’ll let you know!